Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 9,10 & 11 HALFWAY THERE!

Like I said I have been busy so here goes:
DAY 9
BREAKFAST
Cinnamon raisin bread, strawberries a banana and apple juice

LUNCH
Portabello mushroom pad thai

DINNER
Black bean chipotle burgers with french fries


DAY 10
BREAKFAST
Rice chex with soy milk and honey, an orange and a cranberry fruit bar

LUNCH
Leftover burgers, strawberries, sugar snap peas, hummus, chips and apple juice

DINNER
Fuit bowl, Naked protein shake and sunflower seeds (we were having a meetin at church and they had pizza and cookies... this is what I brought,)


DAY 11
BREAKFAST
Cinnamon Raisin bread, and orange and a cranberry fruit bar

LUNCH
Baked potato with cheese, sour cream and butter (all vegan) and some hummus with chips

DINNER
Vegitarian Shepherds Pie (I got the recipe from here http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2007/04/veggie-lovers-shepherds-pie.html)

I can only say that it gets easier and easier. I walked through the store today and I didn't want to eat everything I saw! I also have lost 3lbs total so... YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment