Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Dealio

So what exactly does an average American family eat you may ask? Chips, soda, fast food and ice cream oh my! At least that is what doctors and the media would have you believe. I beg to differ! I wanted to start a blog to show everyone that sure we eat junk every once in awhile and we may go to McDonald's when we are in a hurry (who doesn't?) but it is possible for an average, middle american family to eat nutritious meals and sit down together at least 5 days out of the week to share those meals.

A large portion of American family have forgotten the importance of family time. I believe that every family should share their meals together and it is the Parent's job to make sure that their children are getting good things to eat. "Good thing's" doesn't mean only fruits and veggies. I don't know about you but I think a corndog is a pretty "good thing" to eat! So sit back relax and I hope you enjoy. I will be including recipes and pictures because frankly it isn't interesting if I don't and hopefully someone can look at this and say "My family is the most important thing in my life and I should make time for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment