Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

I haven't forgotten about you!

So obviously I have been crazy busy. Not to mention that Emma was sick for about 4 days. Wednesday she started running a fever and then it didn't break until Thursday night. Friday she was snotty and sleepy and this weekend she broke out in a crazy rash. So I didn't really get a chance to eat that well (but I did stick to the diet) So I am just going to tell you what we had because, alas, I could not take pictures.
DAY 12
Breakfast - Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Lunch - Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Dinner - Hummus and chips
(It was a long... long... day)

DAY 13
Breakfast - Sunflower seeds
Lunch - Hummus and chips
Dinner - Black bean and corn salad with Alvacado

DAY 14
Breakfast - Kix cereal with soy milk
Lunch - Trail mix
Dinner - Hummus with chips

DAY 15
Breakfast - none
Lunch - Tomato and onion quesidillas
Dinner - Popcorn and Goobers
(we went to the movie so we had popcorn with no butter and I cheated a little with the Goobers but at least they have peanuts in them!)

DAY 16
Breakfast - Oatmeal Raisin Cliff bar
Lunch - none
Dinner - Bocca burgers and veggie shish kabobs

Now that everyone is well in the house, I should be able to get back on schedule. I shall see you tomorrow!

Oh I almost forgot, I weighed my self last Friday and I was down 5 lbs! I will check again tomorrow and let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment